• How can I get a preventive for a stay?
It is possible to check the hotel’s availability online on the website www.hotelsavoybeach.eu and eventually make a request.
It is also possible to contact the Booking Center at the phone number: +39 0431 430144, via e-mail at the address email@example.com or via fax at the number +39 0231 439311.
• How should I proceed if I want to confirm a reservation?
We ask for an advance payment of 20% of the total amount, which you can pay by bank transfer, online payment or simply giving your credit card data to the Booking Centre. As soon as we receive the advance payment, we will send you a booking confirmation via e-mail or regular mail. If you choose a non-refundable tariff, you will need to pay the entire amount with the aforementioned conditions.
• What are the cancelation terms?
- In case of cancellations made 15 days or more prior to the date of arrival: The paid deposit will be transformed into a voucher which can be used for a booking during the current or next year.
- In case of cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the date of arrival or no show: The deposit will be lost.
- Early departures: you will be charged the full amount as per your initial booking reservation excluding the meals you have not consumed.
- In case you book with non-refundable tariff, we would like to remind you that the amount cannot be refunded in any measure.
• Can I get an insurance in case I have to call off the reservation?
Europa Tourist Group has thought of you, bringing you a highly convenient travel insurance! Thanks to Allianz Booking Protection and Allianz Protection Plus, you can cover your vacation at a small price. You can choose whether to cover your advance payment or the entire amount, so you can book your next vacation in Lignano and Bibione in all safety and tranquillity.
• Can I book a non-smokers room?
All our rooms are non-smokers. It is possible to smoke on the room’s terrace and in the designed outdoors areas.
• Can you guarantee me my requests about the room position?
We always do our best to assure our Guests are satisfied, which means we will be happy to hear all your requests. It is however not possible to guarantee them in any form, be it written or verbal.
• Is it possible to reserve a beach umbrella on the first line?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to book a beach umbrella in the first row.
• How can I book a gazebo?
Our gazebos are reserved to those guests who booked a Suite. Then they will be assigned based on demand and availability.
• Do I need to book my place at the swimming pool?
Places at the swimming pool cannot be booked.
• How can I ask for a gift coupon for a stay at the hotel?
You can contact our Booking Centre (tel. +39 0431 430144 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ask for payment of the entire amount. As soon as the payment is received, we will send you the voucher via e-mail or regular mail.
• How can I pay at the hotel?
You will be able to pay during the check out. We accept all the payment methods: credit card, debit card, check, EC Karte, cash up to 2.999,00 Euro.
• What are the check in and check out times?
- Check in: starting from 13.00
- Check out: until 10.00
- If you were to arrive in the morning and your room is ready ahead of time, you can proceed with check-in and enter the room. Otherwise you can park your car and wait by the swimming pool, at the beach or at the hotel’s bar.
• How can I have an early check in or late check out?
You should agree on times with the reception, we allow them under the room availability.
• How far away is the hotel from the beach and from the city center?
The hotel has a great seafront position. The city center with its shops, café and restaurants is 150 meters from the hotel.
• How can I reach the hotel if I arrive by train or by plane?
The closest train station is in Latisana (20km from Bibione) and from there you can reach the hotel by bus or by taxi. The closest airports are in Treviso (A. Canova, 80km) and Venice (Marco Polo, 90km).
Details on how to reach us:
• Do you organize transfers from/to the airport and train station?
Upon request, our hotel and Booking Centre can organise a transfer by taxi. The service will be charged accordingly. It is sufficient to communicate us the date of arrival, the airport, the time and number of the flight. The person in charge of transfer will be waiting for you at the exit gate and will escort you directly to the hotel.
• Is the covered parking lot included in the price? Do I have to book it in advance?
The hotel has an underground garage, booking is no needed.
• Do you provide cots/ changing tables/ kettles?
Yes. Under request and for free.
• Do you provide strollers?
Yes. We provide strollers for free under our availability.
• Are animals allowed?
No, animals are not allowed in the hotel.
• Is it possible to rent bikes?
Sure. Bikes are available for free under availability.
• Is there an animation service?
We guarantee the animation service from middle May until middle September.
• Is Wi-Fi available in the Hotel?
Yes, at the reception our staff will give you password and username.
• Does the hotel has a private beach sector?
Yes, the private beach sector is right in front of the hotel. During the check-in, you will receive a voucher with your beach umbrella’s number.
• Are beach and pool towels provided?
Yes, you will find your towels in your room.
• Does the building have Wi-Fi?
Yes, you will receive username and password directly at the reception.
• How are equipped the rooms for disabled people?
The rooms devised for people with disabilities are Deluxe type rooms. The bathroom is equipped with a platform for the WC, with handles on the walls and the shower pavement is flat.
• Is there a ladder for people with disabilities at the swimming pool? Is there a lift to lower the person into the pool?
Yes, there is a wheelchair ramp in the pool. Unfortunately, there is no elevator.
• Does the hotel have a specific beach sector?
Yes, it is right in front of the hotel. You will be assigned a beach umbrella number at check-in.
• What do beach amenities include?
Beach amenities include one beach umbrella and two sun beds for each room.
• Are beach towels supplied?
You will find beach towels in your room.
• Does the hotel offer a laundry service?
It is possible to request this service, the hotel has an agreement with a private laundry. The service is pay.
• Is there a gym in the hotel?
On the first floor, on the outdoor terrace, there is some gym equipment.
• How can I reserve a T Time at the Golf Club in Lignano?
You can do so directly at the hotel or through the Booking Centre. The hotel will give you a voucher to cover part of the Green Fee: as we have a corporate agreement with the Golf Club, you will receive a discount on the Green Fee.
• What are the restaurant’s opening times?
• Do you have a dress code for the restaurant?
The requested attire is elegant/casual. Beach outfits and flip-flops are not allowed.
• Is the restaurant service a buffet or is it à la carte?
At our main restaurant ‘Elisabetta di Lorena’ all meals are buffet. Should our guests desire an à la carte menu, they can book at restaurant ‘Duca d’Aosta’ with an extra fee.
• How much does it cost an extra meal?
An extra lunch or dinner for our customers and their guests is € 25,00/person, drinks not included. The cost for outside guests is € 30,00 (drinks excluded).
• Is it possible to get a custom menu for celiac people, vegetarian, vegans, people with food intolerances (lactose, albumin etc)?
The hotel’s kitchen is well equipped to satisfy our guests’ every request. You can mention your special requests in the booking phase.
• Is it possible to request a custom menu for babies?
You can ask the kitchen or the restaurant’s staff to heat up your baby food, or to prepare a porridge.
• Is there a separate menu for the room service?
You can contact our restaurant and make your order based on the menu of the day. If the restaurant is closed, you can contact the bar.
• How can I reach the thermal facility?
There is an underground tunnel that connects the hotel directly with nearby Bibione Thermae.
• How can I reserve a treatment at Bibione Thermae’s SPA?
You can reserve any treatment or massage by calling the number +39 0431 441200 or simply by asking the hotel’s reception. We would like to remind you that, as our Guests, you are entitled to a 10% discount on massages and SPA treatments.
• Is the entrance to the swimming pools in Bibione Thermae included in price?
Yes, it is, starting from mid September, until mid May. For a minimum stay of 7 nights you will also receive a free entrance to the Wellness area.